Terms of Reference
The Landscape and Irrigation Committee shall:
• Represent an aid the Community owners, the Board of Directors and the General Manager in the management and operation of the community Landscape and Irrigation programs.
• Provide input and recommendations to the General Manager and the Board of Directors in preparation of plans for the maintenance and upkeep of community Landscape and Irrigation systems.
• Assist the General Manager in the evaluation of Landscape and Irrigation contract service bids and provide applicable recommendations for approval of such contract services, including mowing and landscape maintenance and the irrigation system.
• Provide the General Manager and the Association’s Budget and Finance Committee input and recommendations regarding the execution of funding requirements for the operating year (budget year) for Landscape and Irrigation maintenance requirements; and input and recommendations for the preparation of the next year’s budget;
• Provide recommendations to the General Manager and the Board for community Landscape and Irrigation maintenance and upkeep requirements;
• Provide applicable reports to the Board of Directors and community residents during monthly meetings;
• Conduct monthly committee meetings and maintain minutes of each meeting; which will be provided to the General Manager with applicable recommendations;
To view the entire document please click here.