Symphony Village Communications Guidelines
The SV Website (1) (which includes the Daily Bulletin, Libretto, and more) and HOA Email Messages (2) are the two primary means of communicating information within Symphony Village. The following are guidelines for appropriate usage:
SV Website notices/articles:
- Social and charity events;
- Last minute changes for meetings or community programs;
- Lost or found items (not pets);
- Entertainment events, especially those that feature SV residents;
- Newsy items of interest to Residents.
HOA Email Messages:
- Items related to the governance of the HOA;
- Items with a sense of urgency (lost pet);
- Items of importance to all residents (irrigation);
- Items of imminent danger to the community (roaming bear);
- Items related to the death of a resident.
Examples of emails that are unacceptable as HOA Email Messages:
- Announcements or information about social/fundraising events;
- Announcements or information of a political nature, partisan or otherwise;
- Announcements of Libretto availability or other changes appearing on the SV website.
The following are the only ones authorized to send HOA Email Messages:
Dennis Sesplankis (working hours)
Cindy Clough (working hours)
John Schultz, webczar